Monday, January 11, 2010

Donuts

These donuts are getting made.



We make them out of biscuits.



They were so sugary.



This morning we had maple donuts. Those ones were my favorite ones. They were the same as real donuts.

Here's how you make them:

You make maple frosting. When the donuts are all made you dip the donuts into the maple frosting. When other people made them we got to choose which one we wanted and they were bigger.


I ate this one into the shape of a dinosaur. But it can break because it's just a donut.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I'll have to try that! They really look good and Grandpa Dan LOVES Maple Donuts!! I like the pictures you put on with all the instructions! Tell Mommy and Daddy Hello from us AND don't forget to tell Cole and Alidia Hello too! Do you think you could do me a favor? Give them all a big HUG from ME! OH... Don't forget to give yourself a big one too! LOVE TO ALL!
    Grandma Darlene

    ReplyDelete