Friday, September 3, 2010

Junction City Scandinavian Class

This is the Scandinavian Festival. It is in Junction City. It's a picture of me and my cousins and Cole and Alidia. We're all holding up Scandinavian flags. The dancing was a fun part, the most fun was that we did very nice dances. My costume was actually from Portland because we dance in Portland but we were visiting Eugene. I liked my shoes the best. It was a very pretty part of my costume. My shoes were actually not from Portland, but Eugene was where I got the new shoes. I had other shoes from my Portland dance class. My mom made Alidia a dance class costume. It was a very nice one. She didn't have an apron but my mom made her a headpiece to go with it. My headpiece was Molly's and I got to keep it.

All of my costume was nice, but I liked the shoes a lot. My socks were just mine, but I weared them. My socks had little ruffles on them. I liked some of the food. It was also nice, it was very yummy. The most part I liked was that there was really a lot of stuff. Some to buy and a lot to eat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment